> Lucid Graphic Design: 25% off reminder!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

25% off reminder!

Just a reminder that April is the last month to take advantage of 25% off all graphic design (excludes invitations & greeting cards). Additionally, I am giving another 25% off logo design if you are a photographer! Can't beat that price!

1 comment:

Jen and Dave said...

I would love your help! I am a photographer but I don't have a logo.

email me?
jenbartlettsblog@gmail.com

my blog that needs help:
www.jenbartlettsblog.blogspot.com

my web-page that is in desperate need of assistance:
www.jenbartlett.smugmug.com