> Lucid Graphic Design: Happy Valentines Day in January!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Valentines Day in January!

My photo props are growning! I had to celebrate with a Natalie valentines day photo shoot! Enjoy!

Take 1: Needing a nap, but thought we'd give it a try. lol.



Got 2 photos out of her...she had enough and right after this shot walked off and wouldn't come back! I think she was too embarrassed by the horrible pig tails I did.



Take 2: After a nap, lunch and much better pig tails! :)



Trying out a vintage look


Her coveted first sucker, pictures were all done at this point, I couldn't get a photo without the sucker in her mouth. Remind you of anything?????


Not even this? lol! "Precious sucker" "hisssss" "Precious sucker" "MINE"


P.S. View them larger by clicking on them...they are much better! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are gorgeous photos of Natalie! I love her little boots too. I think she should be all "my preciousss" about those too.

Lilypad Mom said...

They are beautiful photos, Natalie is gorgeous, pigtails and all.