> Lucid Graphic Design: Baby shower cake!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baby shower cake!

Friday a coworker had a baby shower, I was in charge of the cake! Devils food, w/Vanilla buttercream and french vanilla piroulines. As you can tell, she'll be welcoming a little girl into the world soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I just love all the new pics of Natalie. I'm gonna steal some and save them on my computer! She's so dang cute in those pink cowgirl boots. AND, she looks NOTHING like that creepy monster with her sucker!

I love you and miss you all. Oh, and tell JR to send me some banana bread!