> Lucid Graphic Design: In Honor of...

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In Honor of...

In honor of my first car payment just being made in a LONG time (I was lucky enough to be able to pay off my last car very early into owning it) I'm dedicating a post to my shiny new car.

Oh how I love you Kia Optima EX V6, thank you for being pretty, being loaded with features which makes you a luxurious ride, for giving me 35mpg and getting all this without leaving me broke! The last month & a half with you has been wonderful! :)
New car

New car

New car

Yes, I fully realize I'm a total dork, but I really do love this car! If your looking for a new car, you NEED to check out the Optimas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would, but fitting this many children in a car that small would be too much. Although, I pine for their Sedonas. ;)