> Lucid Graphic Design: ***PLEASE READ***

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Friday, June 20, 2008

***PLEASE READ***

There are some changes going on over here at Lucid Graphic Design. Which will be let out of the box shortly so keep checking back.

If you can not access this blog via www.lucidgraphicdesign.com please use http://lucidgraphicdesign.blogspot.com!

I'll let you know why later! :)

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

I love the new website! It looks amazing and I love getting to see some more of your work. I really wish I lived closer. Don't you need to take a trip to NY or the east coast?

(I didn't expect to see L on your site, so it took me a second to realize it was my own daughter! How bad a mom am I?)

Unknown said...

I love your new website! The music makes me so happy, good job Jayme! So something whimsical... I'll get back to that email form you sent back in January ;)