> Lucid Graphic Design: Happy AFTER Thanksgiving!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy AFTER Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and days off from work. Mine was good and bad.

The good: Visited with family and friends, ate yummy food, still eating leftover pumpkin pie (my favorite...I'm a pumpkin anything freak), got a nice TDay sale on a 50" Samsung HDTV (you should have seen the drool dripping from JR's head), did some black friday shopping without too much hassle, and got to "sleep in" 3 of the 4 days (read: sleep in until 7:00 a.m...woo hoo).

The bad: All of us have a cold, mine being the worst (of course). I've been blessed with many things in life, having a high tolerance to sickness is not one of them. If it's "going around" I WILL get it.

I have only got 3 people left to buy for and all the other people's gifts are already wrapped and under our Christmas tree. You know it! I put the Christmas decor up the day after Thanksgiving. Except JR can't find what he did with our garland and outside lights box so we are sans house lights until it is located. I love Christmas time and having Natalie be into it this year really makes me excited for it. She LOVES the decorations on the tree, she spends a lot of time touching each one she can reach saying "ooohhh".

No comments: