> Lucid Graphic Design: I did it!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Monday, August 27, 2007

I did it!

I finally went dark...really dark! Check out my new hair below! Wish I would have put lip stuff on!



I think I do like my blonde hair better, but this is a fun change! I actually look like I could be Natalie's mom! lol!

3 comments:

And all that jazz said...

You look AMAZING Jayme!!! I really like the dark hair a lot :) You are hot no matter what hair color you have, just remember that. You are a beautiful woman! I love you :)

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look bad at all. I didn't think it'd look natural on you, but it does.

MISS YOU

Unknown said...

Okay, just a touch of golden highlights and I'll give you the fabulous sign off. Although I think the darker hair is suitable for this season. And did we already give up on Natalie's hair changing to blond?