> Lucid Graphic Design: Watch out Michiganians!

Welcome to Lucid Graphic Design & Photography's Blog!

Here you'll find the latest sessions, designs, specials and little bit of Lucid's personal side! Have a look around and come back often.

I love comments so make me smile and leave one or two!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Watch out Michiganians!

The Montoyas are coming to your state! I just booked our plane tickets and rental car for our June vacation to MI. I'm so excited! I left that small town and have not been back...7 years it's been. Probably too long, but it's so hard to spend so much money to take a vacation where you couldn't wait to leave. I'm finally at an age and it's been long enough to where I'm really looking forward to going back. For a visit only! lol. We were going to drive, but I talked JR into flying. That is just way too long and horrible of a drive. JR has never done it so he has no idea. Not to mention everything we want to do you have to drive to, way too much car time! The bad thing about flying is we can't bring the dirt bikes and that would have been fun. I know JR is probably bummed the most about that, but realizes flying is a better option with a one year old. My dad lives next to a dirt bike trail that takes you from his house all the way to Sunrise lake. Oh well!

I'm super busy this week. I have a test on Friday morning and a huge graphic design project due on Thursday. It involves not only designing the piece but constructing the 3D object so it's taking a lot of time. I was up till midnight last night and probably will be tonight also. Not fun when you get up at 4:45am every morning. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Well thats my short post for today now I need to leave work and head off to class. Blah. Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Еach of your breakfast, lunch ɑnd dinnewr ѕhould kеep уou full
at 70%. Iո addition, they ɑгe ɦigh in fibver ѡhich will help to fіll you up, whilе not providing уοu a lot οf
calories. Іf you have a lot ߋf sugar iո your ѕystem, thee sugar աill tеll thee fat cells to
stay put ɑnd multiply.

Alѕօ visit mƴ web site ... ลดพุง

Anonymous said...

Mʏ friend began to notice thingbs happenning in her boɗy but overlooked
thsm thinking thе symptoms would go away.

Check out my webрagе - multiple sclerosis prognosis statistics

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finally I got a website from where I know how to really obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.



Have a look at my blog post :: Jasa Seo

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, e cig reviews, e cig forum, best electronic cigarette, ecigs, electronic cigarette reviews